As part of its continuing effort to educate the public about the Taylor Law and other statutes administered by the agency, PERB updates its publications periodically. To order, please return the Publications form along with your check or money order. (Made payable to State of New York)
Mandatory/Nonmandatory Subjects of Negotiation, 2015 Edition, edited by Melanie Wlasuk, Director of Office of Public Employment Practices and Representation, is available. Director Wlasuk has added an alphabetical subject index to the most recent version. This enhances the functionality of the publication, significantly increasing its value as a reference tool.
The Administration Office maintains a supply of publications that are available from PERB. Listed below are the publications that are currently available. To order, please return the Publications form along with your check or money order. (Made payable to State of New York)
- Statutes Administered by the Public Employment Relations Board (2016)
- Mandatory/Nonmandatory Subjects of Negotiation (2015)
- What is the Taylor Law and How Does It Work? (2013)
- The Taylor Law and the Duty of Fair Representation (2008)
- Taylor Law Remedies (1995) with 1996-1998 supplements