PERB AGENDA – Public Meeting
PERB AGENDA – Case Calendar
March 6, 2019
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Approve Minutes of December 21, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Executive Session (Discussion exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6512 – Subway Surface Supervisors Association & Staten Island Rapid Transit Operating Authority.
- C-6526 – Local 1430, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, AFL-CIO & Mount Pleasant Cottage School Union Free School District.
- C-6527 – Alfred Bassetta & Plainview Water District & Local 342, Long Island Public Service Employees, UMD, ILA, AFL-CIO.
- U-35318 – Ahmed M. Elgalad & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-33190 – New York State Public Employees Federation, AFL-CIO & State of New York (Department of Corrections and Community Supervision).
- U-33564 & U-33702 – Robert D. Lynn & Rockland County Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association & Town of Clarkstown.
- U-36353 – Sanja Drinks-Bruder & Niagara Falls Police Club, Inc., & City of Niagara Falls.
- Litigation report given orally by David P. Quinn, Counsel.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.