PERB AGENDA – Public Meeting
April 25th, 2018
2:00p.m. – Case No. U-35450 & U-35494
City of Ithaca & Ithaca PBA, Inc.
Scheduled to appear:
John M. Crotty, Esq., for the Ithaca Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
Earl T. Redding, Esq., for the City of Ithaca
PERB AGENDA – Case Calendar
February 21, 2018
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Approve Minutes of December 18, 2017 Board Meeting.
- Executive Session (Discussion exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6461 – Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Stephentown & United Public Service Employees Union.
- C-6468 – Clarkstown PBA & Town of Clarkstown & Rockland County PBA.
- C-6476 – Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Petersburgh.
- U-35767 – John Mooney and Brian Burke & New York City Transit Authority and Transport Workers Union, Local 100.
- U-34933 – Helen E. West & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-34202 – Churchville-Chili Professional Association, Local #5021 & Churchville-Chili Central School District.
- U-34273 – Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1342 & Niagara Frontier Transit Metro System, Inc.
- U-33449 – Commanding Officers Association of Long Beach, New York & City of Long Beach.
- U-35166 – Buffalo Council of Supervisors and Administrators & Buffalo City School District.
- U-34160 – Nassau BOCES Educational Administrators Association & Board of Cooperative Educational Services of Nassau County.
- U-33531 & U-33640 – Sullivan County Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Sullivan.
- Litigation report given orally by David P. Quinn, Counsel.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.