Jerome Lefkowitz, Chairman
Sheila S. Cole, Member
February 28, 2014
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of November 13, 2013 Board Meeting for approval.
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- CU-6208 - Local 814, International Brotherhood of Teamsters & New York Racing Association, Inc., & Federation of Private Employees, A Division of the national Federation of Public and Private Employees Affiliated with District 1 Marine Engineers Beneficial Association (MEBA), AFL-CIO.
- C-6210 - Cattaraugus County Deputies Association & County of Cattaraugus and Cattaraugus County Sheriff & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
- C-6214 - United Public Service Employees Union & Western Regional Off-Track Betting Corporation & Service Employees International Union, Local 200United.
- C-6202 - Local 342, UMD, ILA, AFL-CIO & Melville Fire District.
- C-6211 - UPSEU & Western Regional Off-Track Betting Corporation & Service Employees International Union, Local 200United.
- C-6213 - UPSEU & Western Regional Off-Track Betting Corporation & Service Employees International Union, Local 200United.
- D-283 - Adjunct Faculty Association, Nassau Community College.
- U-31087 - Seneca County Deputy Sheriff Police Benevolent Association & County of Seneca and Seneca County Sheriff.
- U-29959 - New Rochelle Police Superior Officers Association, Inc., & City of New Rochelle.
- U-28586 - Jeannine Boehme, et al, & Communications Workers of America, Local 1104, Graduate Student Employees Union.
- U-29660 - Canandaigua Firefighters Association, Local 2098, IAFF & City of Canandaigua.
- CP-1327 - CSEA & County of Monroe.
- U-31793 - Nassau County Sheriff's Correction Officer's Benevolent Association, Inc. & County of Nassau.