John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
Allen C. DeMarco, Member
November 15, 2016
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Approve Minutes of September 20, 2016 Board Meeting.
- Report from Director of Conciliation Kevin Flanigan dated November 10, 2016, regarding the following individuals seeking admission to one or more of PERB's neutral panels:
- Melinda G. Gordon, Esq.: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Thomas J. Lilly Jr., Esq.: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Paul S. Mayo: Mediation Panel.
- Bruce S. Trachtenberg, Esq.: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Executive Session (Discussion exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6370 - Teamsters Local 317 & Town of Marcellus.
- C-6425 - Town of Canandaigua Highway Employees' Association & Town of Canandaigua.
- C-6396 - United Public Service Employees Union & Town of Berne & International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 158.
- C-6400 - Brotherhood of Western New York Water Works & Erie County Water Authority & Local 930, AFSCME, Council 66.
- C-6405 - Arlene Morel & Village of Sleepy Hollow & Local 456, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- U-26208 - Buffalo Teachers Federation & Buffalo Central School District.
- U-32511 - Cayuga County Community College Educational Support Professionals & Cayuga Community College.
- U-32413 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Westchester County Local 860, Unit 9200 & County of Westchester.
- U-33656 - County of Madison and Madison County Sheriff & Madison County Deputy Sheriff's Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- U-34078 - City of Ithaca & Ithaca Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.