Seth H. Agata, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
Allen C. DeMarco, Member
TENTATIVE PERB AGENDA
November 10, 2015
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of September 10, 2015 Board Meeting for approval.
- Report from Director of Conciliation Kevin Flanigan dated November 2, 2015, regarding the following individuals seeking admission to one or more of PERB's neutral panels and discussion (exempt from open meetings law):
- Melinda G. Gordon, Esq. - Mediation and Fact-finding Panels.
- Sheila J. Tyler - Mediation Panel.
- Discussion of criteria for panel retention.
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6327 - Transport Workers Union, Local 106 (Transit Supervisors Organization) & New York City Transit Authority & Subway Surface Supervisor Association.
- C-6334 - United Public Service Employees Union & County of Lewis & Sheriff & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Unit 725003, of Local 10825.
- C-6349 - Local 687, International Brotherhood of Teamsters & Franklin County and Franklin County Sheriff's Department & United Public Service Employees Union.
- U-30752 - Neal Madnick & Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District.
- U-32822 - Richard S. Trowbridge & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Village of Greenport.
- U-29881 - Albany Police Officers Union, Local 2841, Law Enforcement Officers Union, District Council 82, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & City of Albany.
- CP-1397 - United Public Service Employees Union & County of Franklin and Franklin County Sheriff.
- U-33663 - County Police Association of Cortland, Inc., & County of Cortland and Cortland County Sheriff.
- U-32687 - Nassau County Sheriff's Correction Officers Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Nassau.
- U-32919 - Eric Scott Neithardt & Elwood Teachers' Alliance.
- U-30395 - Hudson Valley Community College Non-Instructional Employees Union & Hudson Valley Community College and County of Rensselaer.
- C-6248 - Law Enforcement Employees Benevolent Association & City University of New York & City Employees Union, Local 237, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- U-32847 & U-33264 - Randolph Jones & Local 158, International Union of Operating Engineers & Onondaga County Resource Recovery Agency.
- Discussion of draft revised rules for Board(Open Meeting)