John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
August 31, 2017
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Approve Minutes of June 14, 2017 Board Meeting.
- Report from Director of Conciliation Kevin Flanigan dated August 25, 2017, regarding the following individuals seeking admission to one or more of PERB's neutral panels:
- Glenn Blackman: Mediation Panel.
- Steven C. Kasarda, Esq.: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Update from Director of Conciliation Kevin Flanigan on prior panel applicants.
- Executive Session (Discussion exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- TIA2017-002 - Transport Workers Union, Local 106 (Transit Supervisors Organization) & MTA Bus Company.
- C-6422 - Transport Workers Union, Local 100 & Manhattan and Bronx Surface Transit Operating Authority & Organization of Staff Analysts.
- U-31734 - New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & State of New York Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation).
- U-33471 & U-33999 - Public Employees Federation, AFL-CIO & State of New York (Office of Medicaid Inspector General).
- U-35549 - Susan Metzger & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Local 830.
- U-35480 - Robert W. Brewster & Sullivan County, Sullivan County Sheriff, and Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
- U-34342 - Syed W. Javed & District Council 37, AFSCME, (Local 2627) & CUNY.
- U-34642 - Montgomery County Deputy Sheriff's Police Benevolent Association & County of Montgomery & Montgomery County Sheriff.
- U-29549 - United Federation of Teachers Local 2, American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-34058 - New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & State of New York (Department of Corrections and Community Supervision - Albion Correctional Facility).
- U-32543 - Public Employees Federation, AFL-CIO & State of New York (Office of Mental Health - Rochester Psychiatric Center).
- Litigation report given orally by David P. Quinn, Counsel.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.