John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
Allen C. DeMarco, Member
July 13, 2016
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Approve Minutes of April 13, 2016 Board Meeting.
- Report from Director of Conciliation Kevin Flanigan dated July 8, 2016, regarding the following individuals seeking admission to one or more of PERB's neutral panels:
- Matthew W. Burr: Mediation and Factfinding Panels.
- Jeffrey R. Cassidy: Interest Arbitration Panel.
- James A. Conlon: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Executive Session (Discussion exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- CU-6386 - Lay Faculty Association, Local 1261, L.I.U.N.A & Sacred Heart Academy.
- CU-6382 - OPEIU, Local 153 & LaSalle Academy.
- C-6254 - Cayuga Community College Part-Time Faculty Association, NYSUT, AFT, NEA, AFL-CIO & Cayuga Community College.
- C-6378 - Edwin Moore & New York Power Authority & Local Union #3, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
- C-6391 - North Babylon Public Library Staff Association & North Babylon Library.
- C-6174 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & County of Putnam and Putnam County Sheriff & Putnam County Sheriff's Employees Association.
- U-34279 - Richard Josey & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFL-CIO & State of New York (Office of Mental Health).
- U-34459 - Brian Burke & New York City Transit Authority.
- DR-133 & DR-134 - City of New York & Patrolmen's Benevolent Association of The City of New York.
- U-32984 - Town of Ulster Policemen's Benevolent Association, Inc., & Town of Ulster.
- U-28899 - Local 372, District Council 37, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.