John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
PERB AGENDA - Public Meeting
November 6, 2017
11:30 a.m. - Case No. U-35805
New York State Court Clerks Association v New York State Unified Court System
Scheduled to appear:
Jon L. Dueltgen, Esq., for the New York State Unified Court System
Bruce Cooper, Esq., for the New York State Court Clerks Association
PERB AGENDA - Case Calendar
November 6, 2017
Albany, New York
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Approve Minutes of August 31, 2017 Board Meeting.
- Executive Session (Discussion exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6344 - United Transit Leadership Organization & MTA Bus Company.
- C-6346 - Untied Transit Leadership Organization & Manhattan and Bronx Surface Transit Operating Authority.
- C-6347 - United Transit Leadership Organization & New York City Transit Authority.
- C-6381 - United Transit Leadership Organization & Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- C-6462 - Chautauqua County Sheriff's Employees Association & County of Chautauqua and Chautauqua County Sheriff & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
- C-6464 - Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Bethlehem & Bethlehem Police Officers' Union (PBA).
- C-6479 - Teamsters Local 118 & Town of Farmington.
- C-6480 - Teamsters Local 445 & Town of Minisink.
- CU-6471 - Mary Johnson & Catholic Academy of West Buffalo & Diocesan Elementary Teachers Association.
- U-33576 - New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & State of New York (Department of Corrections and Community Supervision - Five Points Correctional Facility).
- U-32543 - New York State Public Employees Federation, AFL-CIO & State of New York (Office of Mental Health - Rochester Psychiatric Center).
- U-33531& U-33640 - Sullivan County Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Sullivan.
- CP-1445 - Local 456, International Brotherhood of Teamsters & City of Yonkers.
- U-34446 - Local 237, International Brotherhood of Teamsters & Lawrence Union Free School District.
- U-34671 - Long Beach Professional Firefighters, Association, IAFF, Local 287 & City of Long Beach.
- E-2603 - Village of Westhampton Dunes.
- U-35086 - Michael G. Leone & State of New York (Office of Children and Family Services).
- U-35574 - Ricardo Fonseca & District Council 37, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- Litigation report given orally by David P. Quinn, Counsel.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.