Seth H. Agata, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
Allen C. Demarco, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
January 25, 2016
Albany, New York
PRESENT: SETH H. AGATA, Chairperson
ROBERT S. HITE, Member
ALLEN C. DEMARCO, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Deputy Chairperson
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Statement regarding State Procurement Process for Publication of Decisions and Upgrading of Internal Computer System.
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Discussion of draft rules of Procedure for the Board.
- Board Discussion (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of November 10, 2015 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- Executive Session (Discussion Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- Update discussion from Director of Litigation, David P. Quinn on open or pending litigation files.
- C-6354 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Mamaroneck Public Library.
- C-6357 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFLO-CIO & City of Albany.
- C-6353 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Incorporated Village of Babylon.
- C-6336 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Long Beach Housing Authority.
- C-6332 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Amityville Union Free School District & United Public Service Employees Union.
- C-6358 - Subway Surface Supervisors Association & Staten Island Rapid Transit Operating Authority.
- U-31793 - The Sheriff Officers Association, Inc., & County of Nassau.
- U-32331 - Deputy Sheriffs Police Benevolent Association & County of Suffolk and Suffolk County Sheriff's Office & Suffolk County Police Benevolent Association, Inc., and Suffolk County Police Superior Officers Association.
- C-6254 - Cayuga Community College Part-time Faculty Association & Cayuga Community College and County of Cayuga & Cayuga Community College Faculty Association.
- UP-31167 - Jonathan A. Zenz & Our Lady of Lourdes High School and the Archdiocese of New York.
- U-32762 - Sag Harbor Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & Village of Sag Harbor.
- U-33565 - Wade Whitfield & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2 & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-33256 - Cheryl Volpe & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-33509 - Brian Moore & Professional Staff Congress/City University of New York.
- U-32377 - Local 2110, Technical, Office and Professional Union, United Auto Workers, AFL-CIO & New York State Housing Finance Agency and State of New York Mortgage Agency and New York State Affordable Housing Corporation.
- Open Session
- Voting on Matters discussed in Executive Session.
- Discussion of draft Rules of Procedure for the Board.
- Set date for next Board Meeting.