Robert S. Hite, Member
Allen C. Demarco, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
November 15, 2016
Albany, New York
PRESENT: ROBERT S. HITE, Member
ALLEN C. DEMARCO, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Sarah G. Coleman, Deputy Chairperson
Kevin Flanigan, Director of Conciliation
Melanie Wlasuk, Director of Public Employment Practices & Representation
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Admission of panel members.
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Executive Session.
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Voting on Cases.
- Board Discussion (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of September 20, 2016 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- The individuals listed below were approved by the PERB Board for admission to the neutral panels identified:
- Melinda G. Gordon, Esq.: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Thomas J. Lilly Jr., Esq.: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Paul S. Mayo: Mediation Panel.
- Bruce S. Trachtenberg, Esq.: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Executive Session (Discussion Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6370 - Teamsters Local 317 & Town of Marcellus.
- C-6425 - Town of Canandaigua Highway Employees' Association & Town of Canandaigua.
- C-6396 - United Public Service Employees Union & Town of Berne & International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 158.
- C-6400 - Brotherhood of Western New York Water Works & Erie County Water Authority & Local 930, AFSCME, Council 66.
- C-6405 - Arlene Morel & Village of Sleepy Hollow & Local 456, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- U-26208 - Buffalo Teachers Federation & Buffalo Central School District.
- U-32511 - Cayuga County Community College Educational Support Professionals & Cayuga Community College.
- U-32413 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Westchester County Local 860, Unit 9200 & County of Westchester.
- U-33656 - County of Madison and Madison County Sheriff & Madison County Deputy Sheriff's Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- U-34078 - City of Ithaca & Ithaca Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.