Robert S. Hite, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
November 6, 2017
Albany, New York
PRESENT: ROBERT S. HITE, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Sarah G. Coleman, Deputy Chairperson
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Attendance at Meeting.
Listen to AudioCast of voting on Agenda Cases.
Listen to AudioCast of Oral Arguments on Case No. U-35805, NY State Court Clerks Association v NY State Unifie Court System
- Board Discussion (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of August 31, 2017 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- Executive Session (Discussion Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6344 - United Transit Leadership Organization & MTA Bus Company.
- C-6346 - Untied Transit Leadership Organization & Manhattan and Bronx Surface Transit Operating Authority.
- C-6347 - United Transit Leadership Organization & New York City Transit Authority.
- C-6381 - United Transit Leadership Organization & Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- C-6462 - Chautauqua County Sheriff's Employees Association & County of Chautauqua and Chautauqua County Sheriff & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
- C-6464 - Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Bethlehem & Bethlehem Police Officers' Union (PBA).
- C-6479 - Teamsters Local 118 & Town of Farmington.
- C-6480 - Teamsters Local 445 & Town of Minisink.
- CU-6471 - Mary Johnson & Catholic Academy of West Buffalo & Diocesan Elementary Teachers Association.
- U-33576 - New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & State of New York (Department of Corrections and Community Supervision - Five Points Correctional Facility).
- U-32543 - New York State Public Employees Federation, AFL-CIO & State of New York (Office of Mental Health - Rochester Psychiatric Center).
- U-33531& U-33640 - Sullivan County Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Sullivan.
- CP-1445 - Local 456, International Brotherhood of Teamsters & City of Yonkers.
- U-34446 - Local 237, International Brotherhood of Teamsters & Lawrence Union Free School District.
- U-34671 - Long Beach Professional Firefighters, Association, IAFF, Local 287 & City of Long Beach.
- E-2603 - Village of Westhampton Dunes.
- U-35086 - Michael G. Leone & State of New York (Office of Children and Family Services).
- U-35574 - Ricardo Fonseca & District Council 37, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- Litigation report given orally by David P. Quinn, Counsel.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.
PERB AGENDA - Public Meeting
November 6, 2017
11:30 a.m. - Case No. U-35805
New York State Court Clerks Association v New York State Unified Court System
Scheduled to appear:
Jon L. Dueltgen, Esq., for the New York State Unified Court System
Bruce Cooper, Esq., for the New York State Court Clerks Association