Jerome Lefkowitz, Chairperson
Sheila S. Cole, Member
PERB Draft Minutes
February 14, 2011
Albany, New York
PRESENT: JEROME LEFKOWITZ, Chairperson
SHEILA S. COLE, Member
Staff: William A. Herbert, Deputy Chair & Counsel
Adrienne Juozokas, Legal Assistant to the Chairman
Sheila Talavera, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast
- BOARD DISCUSSION - Open Meeting
- Minutes of Board Meeting of December 24, 2010 for approval -- Approved
- Discussion and action regarding Case No. M2010-155/TIA2010-034: Staten Island Rapid Transit Operating Authority and United Transportation Union, Local 1440 -- Pursuant to PERB's Rules of Procedure, §205.15, the Board certified that a voluntary resolution of the contract negotiations between the parties cannot be effected and referred the dispute to a public arbitration panel.
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS - Exempt from Open Meetings Law
- C-5672 - Council of School Supervisors and Administrators, Local 1, AFSA & Brooklyn Excelsior Charter School.
- E-2429 - Brooklyn Excelsior Charter School and National Heritage Academies, Inc.
- C-5878 - Buffalo United Charter School Education Association, NYSUT/AFT, AFL-CIO & Buffalo United Charter School.
- C-5976 - New York State Law Enforcement Officers Union, Council 82, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Corning Community College.
- C-5980 - Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Ticonderoga & United Federation of Police Officers, Inc.
- CU-6020 - Local 1922, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, AFL-CIO & On Time Ambulette.
- U-26722 - Police Association of New Rochelle & City of New Rochelle & New Rochelle Superior Officers' Association.
- U-28706 - Local 891, International Union of Operating Engineers, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the Cit of New York.