Robert S. Hite, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
February 21, 2018
Albany, New York
PRESENT: ROBERT S. HITE, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Sarah G. Coleman, Deputy Chairperson
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to Audiocast of meeting Introduction.
Listen to AudioCast of voting on Agenda Cases.
- Board Discussion (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of December 18, 2017 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- Executive Session (Discussion Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6461 - Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Stephentown & United Public Service Employees Union.
- C-6468 - Clarkstown PBA & Town of Clarkstown & Rockland County PBA.
- C-6476 - Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Petersburgh.
- U-35767 - John Mooney and Brian Burke & New York City Transit Authority and Transport Workers Union, Local 100.
- U-34933 - Helen E. West & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-34202 - Churchville-Chili Professional Association, Local #5021 & Churchville-Chili Central School District.
- U-34273 - Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1342 & Niagara Frontier Transit Metro System, Inc.
- U-33449 - Commanding Officers Association of Long Beach, New York & City of Long Beach.
- U-35166 - Buffalo Council of Supervisors and Administrators & Buffalo City School District.
- U-34160 - Nassau BOCES Educational Administrators Association & Board of Cooperative Educational Services of Nassau County.
- U-33531 & U-33640 - Sullivan County Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Sullivan.
- Litigation report given orally by David P. Quinn, Counsel.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.