Jerome Lefkowitz, Chairperson
Sheila S. Cole, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
March 5, 2012
Albany, New York
PRESENT: JEROME LEFKOWITZ, Chairperson
SHEILA S. COLE, Member
Staff: William A. Herbert, Deputy Chair & Counsel
Sheila Talavera, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting
- BOARD DISCUSSION - Open Meeting
- Minutes of Board Meeting of January 24, 2012 for approval -- Approved
- The individuals listed below were approved by the PERB Board for admission to the neutral panels identified:
- Lisa Brogan - Mediation Panel
- Jeffrey R. Cassidy - Mediation, Fact-Finding and Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panels
- Robert A. Grey - Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panel
- John A. Jackson - Mediation Panel
- Louis N. Kash - Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panel
- Ruth M. Moscovitch - Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panel
- Sandra M. Nathan - Mediation, Fact-Finding, Public and Private Sector Grievance Arbitration Panels
- Rocco M. Scanza - Public and Private Sector Grievance Arbitration Panels
- Erica Tener - Mediation and Fact-Finding Panels
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6080 - United Public Service Employees Union & Sewankana Central High School District & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
- C-6090 - United Public Service Employees Union & Town of Plattekill.
- C-6096 - United Public Service Employees Union & Commack Union Free School District.
- CE-6107 - John F. Kennedy Catholic High School & Lay Faculty Association, LIUNA, Local 1255.
- C-5879 - Francis W. Corcoran & Kipp Academy Charter School & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, AFT.
- CP-1313 - Chautauqua Lake Central School Teachers' Association & Chautauqua Lake Central School District.
- U-28888 - Police Benevolent Association of Mount Kisco, New York, Inc., & Village/Town of Mount Kisco.
- U-29844 - Rischard Edwards & Transport Workers Union of Greater New York, Local 100, AFL-CIO & Manhattan and Bronx Surface Transit Operating Authority.
- U-30339 - Westchester County Department of Public Safety Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Westchester.
- U-29471 - Dansville Support Staff Association (Johnson).