Jerome Lefkowitz, Chairman
Sheila S. Cole, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
April 12, 2013
Albany, New York
PRESENT: JEROME LEFKOWITZ, Chairperson
SHEILA S. COLE, Member
Staff: William A. Herbert, Deputy Chair & Counsel
Kevin B. Flanigan, Director of Conciliation
Sheila Talavera, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of February 5, 2013 Board Meeting for approval -- Approved.
- The following individuals were placed on the PERB neutral panels identified:
- John M. Donahue: Mediation, Fact-Finding, and Public Voluntary Arbitration Panels.
- Nancy Faircloth Eischen: Interest Arbitration Panel.
- David J. Reilly, Esq.: Public and Private Voluntary Arbitration Panels.
- David W. Watkins: Mediation and Fact-Finding Panels.
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- S-0006 - County of Suffolk.
- U-29746 - Dutchess United Educators & Dutchess Community College and County of Dutchess.
- UP-32452 - Associated Musicians of Greater New York, Local 802, AFM & Neshoma Orchestras.
- U-32090 - United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, AFT, AFL-CIO & Sisulu-Walker Charter School of Harlem.
- U-29374 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & City of White Plains.
- U-31231 - Jill Guttman & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- TIA2012-022 - MTA Bus Company & Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1179.
- C-6135- Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Chautauqua County Sheriff's Employees Association & County of Chautauqua and Chautauqua and Chautauqua County Sheriff.
- C-6124 - United Public Service Employees Union & Town of Pine Plains.
- C-6160 - James Carter & Union Public Library & Uniondale Public Library Staff Association.
- C-6120 - Romulus Administrator Association & Romulus Central School District.
- C-6082 - Commanding Officers Association of Long Beach, New York, Inc. & City of Long Beach & Patrolmen's Benevolent Association of the City of Long Beach, Inc.
- C-6175 - Teamsters Local 687, County of Franklin & United Public Service Employees Union.
- C-6175 - Teamsters Local 687, Petitioner & County of Franklin, Employer.