Robert S. Hite, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
June 14, 2017
Albany, New York
PRESENT: ROBERT S. HITE, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Sarah G. Coleman, Deputy Chairperson
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Kevin Flanigan, Director of Conciliation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting.
Listen to AudioCast of approval of panel member.
Listen to AudioCast of voting on Agenda Cases.
- Board Discussion (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of April 27, 2017 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- Report from Director of Conciliation Kevin Flanigan dated June 9, 2017, regarding the following individuals seeking admission to one or more of PERB's neutral panels:
- James A. Brown, Esq.: Mediation and Fact-finding Panel.
- John G. Sciandra: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Linda J. Yelmini: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Executive Session (Discussion Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6450 - Amityville Security Association, NYSUT, AFT, NEA, AFL-CIO & Amityville Union Free School District.
- C-6439 - United Public Service Employees Union & Town of Woodstock.
- C-6417 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & County of Otsego and Otsego County Sheriff.
- CU-6420 - OPEIU Local 153 & John S. Burke Catholic High School.
- U-31734 - New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & State of New York Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (Parks).
- CP-1464 - Association of Jamestown Paraprofessionals & Jamestown Public School District & Jamestown Teachers' Association.
- CP-1444 & CP-1436 - International Brotherhood of Teamsters & Chauffeurs Union, Local No. 496 & County of Westchester & E-2594 - County of Westchester & International Brotherhood of Teamsters & Chauffeurs Union, Local No. 496.
- U-32951 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Buffalo Sewer Authority.
- U-34494 - Thomas Hall & Mount Pleasant Central School District.
- U-33738 - Harvey Brody & State of New York (Office of Medicaid Inspector General).
- U-35386 - Charles Ayala & New York City Transit Authority and Transit Workers Union, Local 100.
- U-34545 - Chemung County Deputy Sheriff's Association, Inc., & County of Chemung and Chemung County Sheriff, Christopher J. Moss.
- U-32543 - Public Employees Federation, AFL-CIO & State of New York (Office of Mental Health).