Jerome Lefkowitz, Chairman
Sheila S. Cole, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
August 23, 2013
Albany, New York
PRESENT: JEROME LEFKOWITZ, Chairperson
SHEILA S. COLE, Member
Staff: William A. Herbert, Deputy Chair & Counsel
Sheila Talavera, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of June 4, 2013 Board Meeting for approval -- Approved.
- The individual listed below was placed on the PERB neutral panels identified:
- Larry Borst - Mediation and Fact-Finding Panels.
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- U-27887 & U-27980 - Schenectady PBA and City of Schenectady.
- U-28826 - United University Professions & State of New York (State University of New York at Buffalo).
- U-30692 - Cold Spring Harbor Teachers Association, NYSUT, AFT, AFL-CIO & Cold Spring Harbor Central School District.
- TIA2013-022 - Bridge and Tunnel Officers Benevolent Association & Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority.
- CP-1348 - American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, Local 264 & City of Buffalo.
- UP-32452 - Associated Musicians of Greater New York, Local 802, AFM & Neshoma Orchestras.
- C-6142 - Civil Service Employees Association, Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Plainedge Union Free School District.
- C-6183 - United Public Service Employees Union & City of Troy & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
- C-6198 - United Federation of Teachers, NYSUT, AFT & Lefferts Garden Charter School.
- C-6187 - Local 175, United Plant & Production Workers, IUJAT & Water Authority of Western Nassau County.
- C-6185 - Local Union No. 3, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers & New York Power Authority.
- CU-6186 - Jointly Organized Essential Staff of St. Joseph's For the Deaf/NYSUT/AFT & St. Joseph's School for the Deaf.