Seth H. Agata, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
Allen C. Demarco, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
September 10, 2015
Albany, New York
PRESENT: SETH H. AGATA, Chairperson
ROBERT S. HITE, Member
ALLEN C. DEMARCO, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Deputy Chairperson
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Kevin Flanigan, Director of Conciliation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- A. Minutes of June 5, 2015 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- The individuals listed below were approved by the PERB Board for admission to the neutral panels identified:
- Michael Campon: Mediation Panel.
- Mark Reitz: Mediation and Factfinding Panel.
- Michael Capone: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6311 - Teamsters Local 317 & Town of Deposit.
- C-6321 - United Public Service Employees Union & Town of New Paltz & Local 445, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- C-6328 - Westhampton Dunes Police Constabulary Association & Village of Westhampton Dunes.
- C-6335 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Village of Pelham.
- C-6326 - Frank Shaffer & Incorporated Village of Port Jefferson & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Local 852
- U-33583 - Natasha Gibson & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-32081 - James Barnes, Jr. & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-33619 - Alvin C. Leon & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO.
- U-32822 - Richard S. Trowbridge & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Village of Greenport.
- U-29869 - Teamsters Local Union 529 A/W International Brotherhood of Teamsters & Town of Tuscarora.
- U-29495 - Police Benevolent Association of New York State, Inc., & State of New York (State University of New York at Brockport).
- U-31666 - New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & State of New York (Division of State Police) & Police Benevolent Association of the New York State Troopers, Inc.
- U-33663 - County Police Association of Cortland, Inc., & County of Cortland and Sheriff of Cortland County.
- U-31712 - Nassau County Sheriff's Correction Officers Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Nassau.
- U-30752 - Neal Madnick & Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District.
- U-29881 - Albany Police Officers Union, Local 2841, Law Enforcement Officers Union, District Council 82, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & City of Albany.