Jerome Lefkowitz, Chairman
Sheila S. Cole, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
September 20, 2012
Albany, New York
PRESENT: JEROME LEFKOWITZ, Chairperson
SHEILA S. COLE, Member
Staff: William A. Herbert, Deputy Chair & Counsel
Sheila Talavera, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of Board Meeting of August 6, 2012 for approval -- Approved
- The individuals listed below were placed on the PERB neutral panels identified:
- Mark M. Grossman – Fact-Finding Panel (Pro Hac Vice)
- Michael Fischetti – Voluntary Grievance Arbitration Panel
- Michael Whalen - Voluntary Grievance Arbitration Panel, Interest Arbitration Panel
- Richard A. Curreri - Mediation, Fact-Finding, Voluntary Grievance Arbitration Panel, Interest Arbitration
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6127 - Teamsters Local 294 & Town of Cairo.
- U-29667, U-29791, U-29831, U-29880 & U-30226 - Sheldon Lamar Hunt & United Federation of Teachers & Board of Education of the City School District of the City of New York.
- U-30168 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Springs School Unit & Springs Union Free School District.
- U-30302 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Westchester Local 860, Yonkers City School District Non-Teaching Unit 9169.
- U-29442 - Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Village of Bath.
- U-17811 - Public Employees Federation & State of New York (Racing and Wagering Board).